Learning Societies Lab:
Become an Associate
PhD StudentshipsLSL is always interested in hearing from potential PhD students. If you would like to join the group as a postgraduate student then please contact a member of academic staff who is working in the area that you are interested in. You can find additional information (and the application forms themselves) on the School's Admissions website.
Application to Become a Learning Societies Lab AssociateWe welcome applications to become associates of the Learning Societies Lab from people who are interested in collaborating with us on our research agendas. (See www.lsl.ecs.soton.ac.uk)
What does being an associate give you?
- You will appear on our people web pages
- You will gain an ECS Guest account, including an ECS email address.
- You will have access to the ECS intranet
- You will receive all email sent to the lsl-all@ecs alias which includes:
- discussion about research agendas
- invitations to seminars and social events
- You will be a virtual member of our research group.
- You will get more Google hits.
To become an LSL Associate you must have an internal sponsor – presumably someone with who you already collaborate with.
We ask you to copy and complete the information below and email it back to your sponsor.
You also need to print out and complete this form and Fax it back to your sponsor at 023 8059 3218
Name of Sponsor
Your regular email
The URL of your Home Page
The URL from which we can copy a suitable photo of you.
A One Paragraph CV to put on our webpage. (where you are, what you do, what your research area is, and any further important details)